THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Forever love~

Nukilan ne aq cipta sndri msa aq form 2 dlm 1 surat.. Masa tgh kmas rmah, tjumpa yg ne.. so, aq nk kongsi la dgn kowg.. sori, bi tunggang langgang.. biasa la,bru form 2...


If I knew it would be the last time,
That I would enjoy my life,
For just a few years,
I would control all my attitude,
To be the best among the best,
To be the top of the world.

But I could not,
I'm so weak,
Not enough power to control the world,
To challenge the other people,
Now, it just my favourite pass time,
I couldn't do it anymore.

Dad.......
If I would hear your voice again,
I would video tape each action and word,
So I could play them back day after day. 

Mum.......
If I would come back through the time,
I would give a hug and kiss to you,
So I would happy in my life,
To have you in my heart.

But now,
I've to leave you,
Please forgive me,
For all the mistakes that i've done,
I wish that you'll accept the truth,
Mum... Dad... I'll love you forever..

-daxnoty2-

0 comments:

4 uR iNf0...

search ?